Thursday, July 1, 2010

WRONG ORDER!!

Haha! I had to blog about this. So, from one of our trusted suppliers I ordered a black jewelry case that our jewelry trays slipped into. It kind of looks like a small canvas suitcase. Well, the box came, and as with any new mail, I quickly opened it to look at my new purchase. Well, to my surprise this is what I found inside....

I could NOT stop laughing. I felt like the mom in The Christmas Story when they open the box and find a giant leg lamp inside. I am not sure what jeweler WOULD use this display to hang necklaces, but it is not quite our style. Luckily, after a phone call, our case was on the way. This on the otherhand is still sitting in my kitchen because I just can't seem to send it back yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...