Friday, October 12, 2012

Catching up with my Instagram



We were wanting a "fall" necklace to wear with all of our browns, tans, and gold tones.  I love the way this necklace turned out.  It is solid bronze and we stamped "thankful" on the back.  It is available in our shop here.


Our church had a ladies event a few weeks ago.  We went to Charming Charlie's and had pizza.  If you have never been to Charming Charlie's, it is pretty amazing. I ended up with a pair of cute rain boots for $12 and earrings for $3.99.  I love love love my "church" girls, including my momma. 


My grandma has been wanting to babysit the girls lately, which seems like a good fit, because my grandma has more energy than I do.  I'm sure my grandpa will be thrilled to get on his mower and find that every gear/button/lever has been changed.


Dear fall,
I love you.  I love you for festivals.  I love you for your changing leaves and apple festivals.  I love you for the pumpkin patch and getting to wear my TwoSeasidesBabes hat again. 

I love you for kettle corn bags the size of my child.  


New tradition.  Making caramel apples.  So much fun.  My sister and I made them for a baby shower last week.  I think I've gained ten pounds from eating the leftovers.  


We drove through Iowa to get to Minnesota last month.  This was the view for miles and miles- it was really peaceful and beautiful.  I love the country, but I also need a Target within a twenty minute drive, so Iowa is not for me.

And finally, here was the view while waiting in line for Whale of a Sale a few weeks ago.  This is the best consignment sale in the Indianapolis area.  I usually buy Delaney's entire winter and summer wardrobe at these sales.  We will be vendors at the Whale of a Sale Christmas sale at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, so come and visit us!

Linking up today with Life Rearranged!  When you don't have time to scrapbook, Instagram will have to do!

life rearranged


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...