Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Day in the Life of a Handstamped Jewelry Artist (since I'm sure You've always wondered)...

These are our new business cards and packaging!! I didn't include an up close picture, but we are really happy with the way they turned out. We have already changed looks three times now because we are indecisive women, but I think we've finally settled:)

The aggression of a pregnant woman...Okay, some days I seriously feel like stamping like this, but it actually requires much more precision (for instance, I'm not even holding a stamp, haha). Obviously, you can see that my current stamping station is my living room. Mark doesn't love it, but it until we move into that dream house with the giant furnished basement with the special jewelry room corner, the living room will have to suffice.

Yay! This is our sign for our upcoming summer shows. Brodi did this (my handwriting is not up to par and she will be the first to remind me) and I think it came out fabulous! We will set this up towards the front of the tent. We'll be sure to post pics of our final display after our first summer show next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...