Monday, July 23, 2012

here, fair, and everywhere.

Happy Monday.

I think this post could have been called "clearing out my camera memory card", but I thought "here, fair, and everywhere" was WAY more creative since I'm sharing some pictures from last week, including the county fair (aren't I clever?)

I know you're anxious to see the 4-H pictures (who doesn't love pictures of barn animals), but I had to share a few randoms too.

I am loving this girl's age.  She has her own personality, which includes reading looking at books about pirates while wearing a bicycle helmet.  It fills my heart with joy and only worries me a little.



I've been TRYING to update our website with a lot of new designs.  These were a few custom orders that will soon be introduced in the shop.  

A fine silver US necklace (a heart can be stamped over a state/region of your choice)


 This is our navigation necklace, but was personalized with a name, instead.  Super cute.


Okay, what you've all been waiting for... a day at the fair (okay, it was more like an hour and a half, but it was super hot and most of the animals were passed out in the heat).  
It's still cheaper than the zoo, though.


Get away from me devil chicken, with your demon eyes.
Delaney and I were both scared of the chickens.  How can you not be, really?


I hope this pig was just taking a rest.







 Mark's cousins were showing cows, so the highlight of Del's afternoon was petting the cows.



We couldn't get her away from the horses.  She loved watching the girls' riding their horses.
Sorry baby, you're not getting a pony for Christmas.
You have a 80 lbs. dog, so I'll buy a saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...