Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Open Circle Necklace

Whoa...I feel completely out of the loop.  We went on vacation to Myrtle Beach for a week (don't worry- I will be sure to share my smorgasbord of beach pictures lately, but no worries, there are none of me in my swimsuit).

Even though it was just a week, I feel like it was a lifetime and getting back to normal routine just seems weird, but I'll try anyway.
  
We have a TON of new designs at Tag...You're It Jewelry, but I haven't had a chance to share all of them!!  Some of them are listed in the shop and some design pics are still sitting on my computer ready to be listed and put up for sale.  I was starting to feel overwhelmed with getting all of the new designs ready and wanted to debut them all at once...but I think I will share them one at a time instead.  That way you can focus on them individually and appreciate them one-on-one [it is not because I am lazy and have a slow computer and I get mad at it and gave up].  

This is the new open circles necklace.  I love the simplicity of the design and that you can have one disc or five disc, whatever you prefer and suits your needs.


The listed etsy price includes THREE sterling silver open circle discs [they are each 3/4" in size] on a sterling silver box chain.  You can, of course, order less circles or more circles, just send us an email first and we'll get you all set up.

Isn't our model gorgeous btw?!  She just happens to be our aunt (our momma's sister) and a perfect model for our designs!


If you're ready to order this necklace, you can find it HERE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...