Friday, September 28, 2012

A needed reminder today...

 
Okay, I totally stole this picture today.  Delaney is napping, so rather than doing anything productive, {like clean my bathroom, do laundry, sweep the floor, get dinner ready}, I'm spending time on facebook and reading other blogs {darn you internet!}.  I was going to get my instagram pics up and share them over at Life Rearranged, my new favorite blog.  Instead, I found this poster on her blog and wanted to share it. 
 
A side story about this verse- I bought Del some CD's that I thought were super awesome because each song is a bible verse.  I read about them on my other favorite blog-
Hello from the Natos{are we noticing a pattern on how I spend my time?}.
 
ANYWAY, they are called Seeds Family Worship CDs, and I bought them for Del to listen to in the car.  However, I found myself enjoying them way more than her two year-old self (All she wants to sing is Twinkle, Twinkle- over and over and over again).
 
So while she rocked out to Twinkle, Twinkle, I began memorizing verses. 
 
Jeremiah 33:3 was the first song/verse I memorized.  It has stuck with me and I find myself humming the tune and therefore reminding myself of the verse almost daily. 
 
There are SO many things we do not know and do not understand and yet if we are a child of God and we pray to Him for understanding, He will answer us.  According to Deuteronomy 29:29, there are secret things that belong to God and some things we will never quite "get". However, this verse in Jeremiah is a reminder that if we call out to Him through prayer, He will reveal great things to us that He desires us to know and will allow us to understand how great His love and sacrifice was for us, and there is nothing greater or mightier.
 
Okay, deep thoughts are done, but who knew a printable could be such a great reminder for me today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...