Thursday, September 15, 2011

Embrace the Camera Thursday

Alright, this is another "I have a giant head" picture, which I'm learning to embrace, since I'm pretty sure it's the head and not the photograph. 

BUT, I like this picture 'cause it was such a fun afternoon.  I needed to go to a tool store (for jewelry of course) and figured it would be a boring trip.  But Mr. H decided that we should make a few pit stops on the way home, including Potbelly's sandwich shop, which we have been wanting to visit since they opened. 

 We enjoyed some hot subs and then walked around Monument Circle in Indianapolis where "Lady Liberty" was hanging out waiting to be put back on top of a monument.  Anyway, this is me and Lady Liberty hanging out, when I thought I was just going to a tool store.



Um, please embrace the camera today. 
You may have thousands of pictures of your kids, but do they have pictures of you?

embrace the camera

P.S. When I hit 100 blog followers, I will be doing a GIVEAWAY for a brand new necklace that is debuting next week!!  Will you help me reach my goal? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it when something you think will be boring ends up being awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...