Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Little Brother's Wedding...

Alright, prepare yourself 'cause I gotta lotta pictures today. 
My little brother was married on Sunday, so I wanted to share the day with you.  I will admit- most of the pictures are not my own.  Obviously the ones with the "NC" are from the professional photographer,
They were fabulous and I love that their photos were already available to share. 






Please notice that Harper (the flowergirl) is barefoot by this point.  This was after numerous attempts at pictures of her with the bride.  However, she wanted to DO HER OWN THING of course and that involved just chillin' by the water.  So, Isaac just moved over by her and they finally were able to snap a shot of her.  And yes, she eventualy made it down the aisle
with a Ritz cracker in her mouth and one shoe on.



I am not one to love wedding receptions.  Yes, I love the food (of course), but I'm not a dancing machine.  I have to say that their reception was SO. MUCH. FUN. First of all, they had a photo booth.  It was pretty hillarious seeing my grandma in a wig and glasses getting her pictures taken.  There was seriously a line for the booth all night and it made it a PAR-TAY. 
If you are getting married, I HIGHLY recommend a photo booth.  And they were able to get theirs with a groupon, making it even more enjoyable knowing they saved some money.






Oh, and the dancing...the DJ was the best DJ ever at a wedding.  He seriously got everyone on the dance floor
(let me rephrase- he got Baptists on the dance floor where there was no alcohol served). 
Pretty impressive.
Obviously Isaac and Harper had a good time dancing the night away.


Even Mr. H enjoyed the photo booth and sported a wig.

I couldn't get Delaney to keep on her rock star wig...whatever...
 every party has a pooper.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. R...looks like you'll have a fun life together.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome party! Congrats to your brother and his new bride. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...