Monday, January 30, 2012

My weekend in pictures...



I am not a big football fan. 
I'm not a sports fan at all actually, unless my hometeam is winning.
Yeah, I know-fair weather fans are horrible people, so I guess I'm horrible.

BUT, I couldn't miss the chance to check out Super Bowl village, since I live in Indianapolis.


Now, you have to understand that exciting things come to Indiana every few years  NEVER.
So, I'm pretty sure that every Indianapolis citizen was battling the cold weather to check out
the excitement, including my family and myself.



While we were in the BIG CITY, we were also able to go to a Christian concert,
which was a lot of fun.
 
 
Overall, a great weekend
(until Sunday came and Del and I came down with the flu...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...