Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mint Headbands and Girl Scout Cookies

I received a lovely package in the mail last week from Lillypie accessories.  I had purchased an adorable winter package back in the fall, which involved a surprise arriving in my mailbox each month for 4 months.  

This month, I opened the bag to find an adorable mint green headband that will be worn by both of the ladies in the home (even while brushing teeth sometimes).
   
(boo...sorry my pics aren't great-my camera BROKE and 
is in Texas being repaired.  So, I'm stuck with a lot of Instagram pics).  

Later in the day, my neighborhood girl scout FI-NALLY delivered our cookies, including a box of Thin Mints, which were demolished by the three of us within 2 days. 
(the boxes are getting smaller each year, right?)

I've been loving mint lately and completely ready for spring colors, so I made a mint Themed etsy treasury to share my joy in the color.

Find the online treasury HERE to click on items you might also love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...