Thursday, March 29, 2012

Embrace the Camera!

The kids were able to excavate some ancient Terra Cotta Warriors a few weeks ago at the Children's Museum.

I LOVE our Children's Museum and I LOVE that Delaney is getting to the age where she participates and really plays.  It is such a fun age and I can't wait to see what comes next!

(Hmmm...I just realized that in a black and white picture, it looks like Del is not wearing pants.  Rest assured she is- I just choose to squeeze her chunky little legs into skin tight stretch pants. 
 She'll thank me later).

Are you embracing the camera this week?

3 comments:

  1. that looks so fun! My kiddos would love to do something like that!!! She is super adorable...tights and all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love those chubby legs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...