Friday, August 24, 2012

InstaFriday


I'm linking up with Life Rearranged this week to share some Instagram pictures from my life around central Indiana.

Here is a current description of the last few weeks:

1. Black screen of death- never a good way to start the day
2. Del turned 2...I bought a princess potty.  Happy Birthday! She likes to sit on it for fun, but no success in the toilet yet.
3. Made some party favors with some ziplock baggies and a printer.
4. Don't we all have bad hair when we wake up from a nap?
5. a small preview of our new bronze nuggets necklace.  LOVE.
6. I love cuddling with her.  This reminds me of a newborn picture I have of her.
7. Delaney picked a flower for me:)
8. Mark bought me flowers for my birthday.
9. Delaney had a birthday sundae at Orange Leaf and she kind of licked the bowl at the end.
10. Been busy making some bronze necklaces for the holiday season.
11. Cousins enjoying some froyo together.

Okay, I know I just mentioned this in my last post, BUT you can follow me on Instagram @tyijewelry!!


Have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...