Friday, February 25, 2011

Back to School...

So...I signed up for Indie Business 3.0 an online class run by three smart, crafty women
who have succeeded at their dream of owning their own business.

I feel like there is this new generation of crafters
who do not have business backgrounds or business degrees
but are making their dreams come true by starting a business
from the ground up.  It is so encouraging to realize there are so many
crafters out there who are SUCCEEDING at this!

Last night, our "portfolio" was available for download and they recommended that we print it in color.
Of course, I wanted beautiful color copies, so I ran to Office Depot to print out cute copies.

When I was walking in, I realized my friend, Laura, from lillypie was also walking in.
She is also taking the class, and also had to have beautiful color copies!  We laughed at the fact
that this is the perfect class for us because the supplies include scrapbooking supplies and alphabet stickers!
Well our copies would not print for some reason [grr..], but we still
ended up buying fun binders and permanent markers to decorate our binders.

When we started Tag...You're It! a year and a half ago,
we really had no business background and just threw ourselves in to sink or swim!
So far, we are swimming, which is incredible, and I look forward
to new ideas and new inspiration, which will hopefully come from this class! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fellow student - looks like it is going to be a good course!

    Hopefully we can become blog pals :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...