Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fingerpainting with Baby Food

Somewhat slow day.  Isaac is puking, so Brodi thought it might be a good idea for them to NOT come over today, which I appreciated. 

A few years ago, I worked at a daycare. In the infant room, they used to fingerpaint with baby food, so I thought that was something fun that Delaney could do today.  I decided to go with orange and purple (sweet potatoes and plums) for the paint. 





I thought Del would make a huge mess, but I don't think she really knew what to do.  She didn't put it in her mouth (surprising), but just kind of moved her little hands around.  She made a cute little picture.  I had hoped to keep it, but maybe I'll wait to see how it dries:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...