Thursday, October 27, 2011

Embrace the Family Photos

Who doesn't like a good old-fashioned family photo shoot?  haha.

We were actually ALL able to make it to a family cook-out a few weekends ago, which means we needed to take a family picture.

Although my mom's entire family lives within 30 minutes of one another, we are never all able to make it to a get together.

Brodi and I came straight from a Tag...You're It! show, so I had flat hair and although the trees make it look like it was 60 degrees, it was actually 85 degrees, so we were all sweatin' through our sweaters (or maybe it was just me).






Are you embracing the camera today?  I hope so.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous family pictures ~ that is quite the group!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...