Monday, October 31, 2011

Helping her momma

Last week, Delaney wanted to be a big girl helper.  I needed to make cookies for a birthday party, so she thought she could help.  Actually, I think she just wanted to lick the icing, so she's a girl after my own heart.

By the way, that is cream cheese icing she is licking off her lip, not snot.  This time.
 Yes, I know my daughter is standing on a stool feeding icing to an 80 lb. dog.  But she was having a good time and our dog enjoys icing too.


 Hmm...I just noticed she's holding a knife in this picture.  But, it had icing on it, so...
 Our finished product- pumpkin spice cookies with cream cheese icing and candy corn.  Delicious.
Sticky mess.

"what?!  We're all done!  There's no more icing!  There's no more cookies to eat!  This is NOT okay!"

So, she helped her momma clean the kitchen.  

Yeah, I see all the crud on my kitchen floors too.  That's why I made her swiffer them after she swept.
**********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...