Monday, October 3, 2011

Saturday Snapshots





Enjoyed some fall time with my parents on Saturday.  Mr. H had to study (boo), but I couldn't waste an October Saturday sitting at home.  So, I opened the newspaper and found a local event-
 a scarecrow festival in a small Indiana town (woot woot, don't be jealous). 

Although we were only entertained for about an hour, we enjoyed walking around the courthouse, listening to a Beatles cover band made up of 3 women in their sixties with a fiddle and some geetars, and some fun and original scarecrows.  My favorite was the Spongebob, of course.

 I also finally ate a Chicago style hot dog with a dill pickle on it, which I have been craving ever since I saw it on a commercial last month, so that goal was accomplished.


 
Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...