Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inspiration. New Designs. [hopefully]

I'm feeling inspired today.  Yay!  I'm in the mood to make some new designs in time for the Holiday season.  Do I know the designs yet? 
No. 
Have I spent a month on an inspiration board putting my ideas down? 
No. 
But, I plan on whipping out some new designs by the end of the day, 'cause that's how I roll.
I always did my best work last minute, so let's hope that is the case today. 
There are a few new pieces in our shop that I haven't introduced yet that I wanted to share. 

Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace with Sterling Silver Bars and Children's Names, Personalized
 
hand stamped sterling silver i love you to the moon and back keyring with rocket ship for men or women

Christmas ornament hand stamped personalized custom holly leaves pewter wedding gift
Pewter Couples Holly Ornament

We close our shop during the month of December for family time, so only about a month left to shop for Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. I *love* that ornament! Good luck with that last-minute creativity - can't wait to see what comes out of it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...