Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pumpk-inspiration

This Friday I am spending the day at a huge fall festival.  What am I looking forward to most?
pumpkin rolls.  
I love love love pumpkin rolls and I got an email that Dairy Queen started their Pumpkin Pie Blizzards this week, so I am definitely in the pumpkin mood.

(Um, yes, I am enrolled in the Blizzard of the Month Club.  They give me coupons and Blizzards are delicious).

I hate cooking, so I'm not sharing any pumpkin soup recipes, but I do enjoy baking, so I thought I'd share some dessert pumpkin blog recipes that I found on the world wide web.  

Pinned Image

This one has an ice cream/Chai concentrate filling.  Ever since I worked at Starbucks, I have LOVED Chai flavor, so it sounds like a winner.  It also includes a free printable if you are having a PAR-TAY...

One of my very favorite blogs.  You might get distracted and be reading all day...

Okay, another pumpkin cookie recipe BUT this one involves a cake mix, canned pumpkin, and chocolate chips.  
That's it? (you ask).
  Yes.  
Oh, AND it is a weight watchers recipe, so it's pretty much like eating a vegetable.  You're welcome.
My Little Gems


Yeah, okay the next one is kind of a lot of work and a lot of ingredients and it even involved a diagram.  BUT, it also involves pumpkin pie frosting, so you decide.

une-deux senses

And finally...This one actually looks really easy and doesn't involve a lot of ingredients but it
DOES involve cheesecake.

Inside BruCrew Life


Do you have any delicious pumpkin recipes to share or links to other blog recipes?


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...