Alright, it's Friday. I work from home, so Friday's don't hold the same meaning, but I'm still in a good mood and choosing to be happy. Here are just a few reasons I am choosing to be happy today:
- Mr. H doesn't have class which means he can
take care of Delaneyspend time with Del before bedtime tonight.
- Brodi and I are going the Urban Folk Art show in the morning to shop, which should be fun.
- Mr. H
has togets to wake up with Del in the middle of the night on the weekends while I'm sleeping.
This is me sleeping, obviously. via
- I have a pot roast in the crock-pot, which means dinner is ready.
- We have a free pay-per-view movie code, so we get to rent a movie for free tonight (I didn't say these would be exciting, okay).
- Del is currently napping (well she's talking to herself quietly in her crib, but it counts for me).
- Black Friday will be here in 3 WEEKS and I. CANT. WAIT!!!!
- Tag...You're It has craft shows the next 3 weekends in a row, which I always enjoy!
What are happy about today?