Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm Currently Happy because...


Pinned Image

Alright, it's Friday.  I work from home, so Friday's don't hold the same meaning, but I'm still in a good mood and choosing to be happy.  Here are just a few reasons I am choosing to be happy today:
  • Mr. H doesn't have class which means he can take care of Delaney spend time with Del before bedtime tonight.
  • Brodi and I are going the Urban Folk Art show in the morning to shop, which should be fun.
  • Mr. H has to gets to wake up with Del in the middle of the night on the weekends while I'm sleeping.

Pinned Image
This is me sleeping, obviously. via

  • I have a pot roast in the crock-pot, which means dinner is ready.
  • We have a free pay-per-view movie code, so we get to rent a movie for free tonight (I didn't say these would be exciting, okay).
  • Del is currently napping (well she's talking to herself quietly in her crib, but it counts for me).
  • Black Friday will be here in 3 WEEKS and I. CANT. WAIT!!!!

Pinned Image
  • Tag...You're It has craft shows the next 3 weekends in a row, which I always enjoy!

What are happy about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...