Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday...with a free printable card

I'm taking a break from embracing the camera this week.  It's because I wanted to take the time to share what I am thankful for (or maybe because I have been too lazy to take a picture with myself in it this week).

I could seriously write a novel about what I am thankful for, but I think it might put you to sleep.  Instead, I thought I'd share a few things one day a week for the next few weeks until Thanksgiving.  I want to be specific since I feel like some general things are obvious (family, friends, home, etc...).  SO if I don't mention the obvious it's not because I'm not thankful, I'm just trying to let you know more about me.

Pinned Image

First, I'm thankful that Mr. H and I have jobs we enjoy.  Although our jobs are in no way the most important things in our lives, it is just a huge answer to prayer that we like our jobs.  Mr. H decided to get out of the Marine Corps in 2006.  We moved back to Indiana with NO JOBS, NO HOME, and no college degrees or job prospects.  It was a scary time, but we put our faith in God that he would provide.  I soon found a job making barely above minimum wage at a bank and Mr. H found a job at the same place he worked in high school.  We started renting a house and both went to college in the evenings to get our degrees.  I prayed and prayed for the next four years that Mr. H would find a job that he enjoyed going to every day and last year my prayer was answered.  He is now at a company that he loves and it is just a blessing knowing that he doesn't hate getting up in the mornings because I know that can be the case in many situations.

Pinned Image

My current full-time job is being a mother, which I've hoped for since forever, I think.  I also work from home with Tag...You're It.  It can sometimes be overwhelming trying to work out of a small bedroom and fill orders while also taking care of a baby, as I've mentioned many times in my posts.  And I will admit that I often complain about the challenges of trying to balance everything AND dealing with the financial stresses of not having two full-time incomes whenever medical bills keep piling up in our mailbox.  Yet, I am still so thankful that I get to stay at home with my little baby while running a small company with my sister and best friend.

I'll share more about my thankfulness next week, BUT wanted to share this super cute free printable card from Julie Ann Art.  You can find the printable HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...