My favorite Christmas movies that I have to watch EVERY. SINGLE. DECEMBER.
- It's a Wonderful Life- my all time favorite Christmas movie. It was on tv the other night and although I have seen it a dozen times, I cried like a BABY at the end. Perspective is a powerful thing and when good ole' George embraces his family at the end of the movie, I can't seem to keep my eyes dry.
- Christmas Vacation- I think everyone watches this every year. And if you don't, you're not American.
- The Santa Clause (the first one NOT the sequels!)
- Home Alone 1 and 2
- A Christmas Story
- White Christmas- I just saw this for the first time a few years ago, and now it is on my every year list.
- Prancer- all the fluffy bangs and french braids in this movie remind me of my childhood.
- The Family Stone
Movies that aren't officially "Christmas" movies, but Christmas happens in them, so I love them, and I watch them in December:
- Holiday Inn- Love this movie more than White Christmas, and I get to hear White Christmas when I watch it.
- Sleepless in Seattle
- You've Got Mail
- While You Were Sleeping
- The Holiday- This movie makes me want to move to a small cottage. in England. in December.
- Love Actually