Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Favorite Christmas movies

Pinned Image

My favorite Christmas movies that I have to watch EVERY. SINGLE. DECEMBER.

  • It's a Wonderful Life- my all time favorite Christmas movie.  It was on tv the other night and although I have seen it a dozen times, I cried like a BABY at the end.  Perspective is a powerful thing and when good ole' George embraces his family at the end of the movie, I can't seem to keep my eyes dry.
George Lassos the Moon - It's A Wonderful Life Print

  • Christmas Vacation- I think everyone watches this every year.  And if you don't, you're not American. 
  • The Santa Clause (the first one NOT the sequels!)
  • Home Alone 1 and 2
  • A Christmas Story
 A Christmas Story Postcard
  • White Christmas- I just saw this for the first time a few years ago, and now it is on my every year list.
  • Prancer- all the fluffy bangs and french braids in this movie remind me of my childhood.
  • The Family Stone

Movies that aren't officially "Christmas" movies, but Christmas happens in them, so I love them, and I watch them in December:
  • Holiday Inn- Love this movie more than White Christmas, and I get to hear White Christmas when I watch it.
Pinned Image
  • Sleepless in Seattle
  • You've Got Mail
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • The Holiday- This movie makes me want to move to a small cottage. in England. in December.
Pinned Image
  • Love Actually
Do you have a favorite that is not on my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...