Monday, April 18, 2011

My Weekend in Review...

Here is my weekend in review:
1. I spent some time this weekend working on jewelry.  Also, spent some time cleaning up the "studio/office/jewelry room." 

2. My church moved and had our first service in our new location- it is currently in a gym inside a fitness center.  It is not the building that makes the church, but the people:)

3. So...I started "juicing"- I use the term loosely because I'm not hard core or adding a days worth of veggies yet.  My first recipe was spinach, frozen fruit, water, and ice.  It was....DISGUSTING.  I had to remove the ice and add a half a banana and now it is DELICIOUS!

4.  And Delaney started sucking on her toes this weekend.  Quite an accomplishment if you ask me.



1 comment:

  1. 900 woot woot!!

    did you see that delaney's post is up? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...