Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whistle While You Work

I've mentioned before that my 5 year-old nephew always takes his shirt and socks and shoes off as soon as he enters my house {this is normal, right?}  So, he was just chillin' and watching TV shirtless when the conversation went something like this

"Kelsey, can I do something to get $5?"
"Like what?"
"I don't know- I just really want $5"
"Well, I'll give you one dollar to fold my laundry"
"Hmmm...no...I'm gonna need $5"
Turns out Brodi told him that if he saves up $5, he could get a small Transformer at Wal-Mart.

I don't know if this is great "aunting" or not, but I agreed to pay him $5 to wash my windows, wash my glass sliding door, sweep the floor, swiffer the floor, dust, and fold my laundry.  He worked over an hour, so I guess he earned close to minimum wage.  I wish I wouldn't have taken a picture of the clothes after they were folded, but I'm sure you can imagine...






____________________________________________________________________

P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...