Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yay for fun mail!!

Don't you just LOVE going to the mailbox and finding a special package?  After all the junk mail I get, it is always a nice surprise, even if it something I ordered.  I was so excited to receive my order from lillypieaccesories.  I ordered a headband for Delaney to match her Easter dress, a necklace for myself and some hairpins for...um...well we'll probably share them to be honest- once Del gets a little more hair:)  I should have taken a picture of everything packaged up, but I was too eager to rip it open. 



Also, check out Lillypie's blog HERE to see Delaney featured in the "Meet the Name" series.  She's practically famous already:)

1 comment:

  1. She's totally famous already!!!! :) Thanks for writing this up about me. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...