Monday, April 11, 2011

My Weekend in Pictures


Happy Monday!  I hope you a had a great weekend!  Here is what I did:

1} Made some homemade baby food- blueberries and peaches
2} Some serious Daddy & Delaney time- Mr. Halsey works full time and is finishing his degree and going to school in the evenings- which can  make finding time with the baby hard sometimes.
3} Me-cleaning out my closet and putting my heavy winter clothes in tubs. Delaney- intently watching Sesame Street
4} Our church on the move- My church, Grace Bible, moved about ten miles down the road to our new location!
5} Enjoying the sunshine and 80 degree weather after a LONG winter.


***Also, be sure to check out the post below about the Indie Business Launch Party today!!!***

What was the highlight of your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...