Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Want Wednesday...

Mkay, I think these soaps would make a REALLY cool guy gift.  Rocky Top Soap Shop  on etsy sells handmade soap geared towards the burly man who is tired of using Dove or smelling like Herbal Essence.  Now, I will say that I was given a handmade soap once and it turned into a goopy puddle in my shower that I had to scrap off with my fingernail (ew).  BUT, the website says that if you keep it on a soap dish with draining slats in it and kept it out of the way of running water, you'd be good to go.

MADE TO ORDER - Manly Man's Gift Set - All Natural, Handmade, Unscented Soap

Now I would LOVE to order this for my hubby, but Mr. Halsey wouldn't want me to spend the money on special soap for him.  Once, when I told him there was a special shampoo that could prevent him from going bald and that it was $30 a bottle, he laughed and told me he would just lose his hair because he was not willing to spend $30 a month to keep it.  He's not a cheap-o, he's just practical and not overly concerned with his hair follicles, and I love him for it.  ...BUT if you know a manly guy who also likes to use a manly soap, I think this stuff is so cool.  OR order it for yourself because the activated charcoal is supposed to be great for the skin and makes a great facewash.  They also have a coffee shampoo bar, that sounds amazing! 
{I've always thought that it would be easier to just let the caffeine absorb through my skin anyway.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...