Monday, June 6, 2011

New hand stamped necklaces from Tag...You're It Jewelry





Sterling Handstamped Initial Letter Necklace Bridesmaids Wedding Framed Cupped Disc
We've been pretty busy around here and I haven't had a chance yet to show you some of our newer designs, so I thought I'd share some today.   






I ADORE our new dotted border that can be added to any 3/4 inch and larger disc. 







Since I used to teach, I always love new teaching designs....
Teach Inspire Love Handstamped Necklace for Teachers Sterling Silver with Apple

This is great layered design for the mom with only one kiddo.Layered Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Child's Name and Birthdate Necklace for mom or grandma

A classic, elegant children's name disc.
Personalized Hand Stamped Children's names necklace for mom with sterling cross and pearl

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. watches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Custom Hand Stamped Jewelry i'd like your blog! excellent! thanks for sharing your wonderful design with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...