Friday, June 10, 2011

Wedding Shower Ideas

This weekend we're throwing our soon-to-be sister-in-law a wedding shower!  Last night, I spent HOURS on pinterest.com looking for shower ideas (I know, I should have been doing this last month instead of 3 days before, but I am the QUEEN of procrastination).  Here are some super fun ideas I found that I might whip up by Sunday...

 
       via pinterest                                                             via pinterest
Umm...okay, this one might be a little over the top for the shower we're throwing, but I LOVE the banner they made with fabric.  I'm slightly obsessed.  You could use it for all sorts of occassions.  I think I'll be searching some yard sales for fabric this summer...

We're keeping it pretty basic, but I think the games and pom-poms are pretty easy and very do-able.  I will let you know how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...