Thursday, August 25, 2011

Embracing the Camera at the Fair

We went to the Indiana State Fair twice this year.
The first was for a MercyMe and Third Day Concert that I embraced the camera for HERE.
This concert was 3 nights before the now infamous stage collapse that has killed 7 people now and seriously injured many others.
Living in Central Indiana, it really was a shocking and horrific event and I'm still praying for the families and those injured, including young children .


We returned to the fair the following week, and although I felt there was a more somber tone, we still took some time to enjoy our time together as a family.  Here's me embracing the camera with Delaney. 

Yes, I was sweating more than the hogs.

We had a nice time looking at the piglets, checking out some horses and goats and watching others eat deep fried Kool-Aid (I opted for a Sprite and an ice cream cone). 
Oh, we also got in FREE for Veteran's night, which saved us $14 !



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...