Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Indie Business Binder

 I mentioned before that I'm taking the Indie Business 3.0 class.  Well, our first "project" before class started was to create a binder for the class.  We actually had certain requirements with the interior pocket and labeling.  This is the perfect "class" for me because I need to get those creative juices flowing again. 

{This also meant digging out my scrapbook supplies from the closet that I haven't used since Delaney was born.  I used to be a crazy scrapoholic, but at this rate I won't have time again until about 2029}

Here is my finished product:


I seriously had to remind myself that I wasn't getting a "grade" on how pretty my binder looked, but  everyone posted pics of their binders, so I couldn't just buy a Lisa Frank TrapperKeeper and be done.  {If you don't know what that is, then you didn't go to elementary school in the early nineties, like me}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...