Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Wanting Wednesday!

Okay, can I first say that this is not at ALL my normal style.  My house consists of pretty neutral colors- beige, sage green, light brown (is that the same as beige?)... I have absolutely NOWHERE in my house where this wreath would fit.  Even my front porch has a dark green door and I don't think it would look right.  But, I am drawn to this wreath from come and knock and have looked at it on etsy numerous times.  I still wonder where I could put it.  Living room? No. Kitchen? wouldn't match. Bathroom? light blues...maybe...Bedroom? nope. Delaney's room? Bright orange with her pink- I don't think so.  

So, although I don't have a place for it, I still love it.  Maybe I need to add some color to my house in order to make the wreath fit.    

  What are you wanting this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...