Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shooting and Showers

I was SO excited to get my new camera in the mail last week.  You may have remembered me posting some of my worst pics from Del's first 6 months of life, using my horrible point and shoot camera. 
Well, I finally caved in and bought a Sony Alpha camera
 {my first DSLR for all of you camera junkies out there}. 

It is not the top of the line camera,
but I am not a top of line photographer, so we'll make a perfect match. 

 This weekend, Delaney and I attended my soon to be cousin-in-law's wedding shower. 
I thought it'd be a perfect time to try my NEW camera out. 
Okay, most of the pictures are of food because I heard,

"This picture better not show up on facebook OR your blog"

on more than one occasion. 

 yes, they were as delicious as they look.



 the bride and groom in an engagement photo

 overkill on the food photos? I know. sorry.
 my babe
 it only took about 15 shots to get one that we both accepted.
 Harper had to help open gifts, of course

party pooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...