Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Wanting Wednesday

I thought I'd start a new weekly segment and call it, "What I Want Wednesday"
I know clever, right?

This week, I want two poplar wood signs from MRC Woodproducts


Okay, I admit it.  I already have a sign- that is mine in the photo. 
I keep it on our bookshelf in the family room and I stare at it everyday.  BUT...I have 2 weddings coming up this summer, and what a perfect gift!  {hmm..I hope the brides aren't reading this}

I have given it before as a wedding gift and I think it will become my new wedding gift to every wedding I go to, even if it is not on the registry! 

There are many different designs and you can pick the color. 
I guess I'm really partial to personalized things :)

I know the husband and wife who make and sell these and they are incredible quality and really are beautiful.  Here a couple more that I am loving right now... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...