Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mr. Halsey!

PRINTABLE Happy Birthday Banner - Vintage Cowboy Party Collection - The TomKat Studio

Today, the love of my life and my best friend turns 29.  This shocks me since when we met started dating he was 18.
{I think we probably "met" in Sunday School when he was 5 and I was 3 or maybe in our old neighborhood since we grew up 2 streets apart, but never knew it.} 

I would think that 28 was a pretty good year for mr. halsey.  He got a new job that he absolutely loves, he is one year closer to getting his degree, we finally got a new family car [since he has driven beaters with no air conditioning since we were married], I finally went with him to a hockey game, and of course, our daughter was born in August. 


I have a super big surprise party planned, since mr. halsey loves parties {that is extreme sarcasm, since you can't hear it in my voice}.  Mmm, actually he's not a big party guy, SO no big parties here.  Maybe just some pizza and a movie with a little no-bake cheesecake that I bought in a box for $2.14.  Let's get this party STARTED


{One of our many "self portraits" with an outstretched arm.}

Happy Birthday, Mark!! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey thanks for a wonderful birthday. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...