Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quick Weekend Makeover

I'm trying to spruce my house up, since I haven't changed the decor at all since we moved in 3 years ago.  This weekend, I decided to do a quick little change, which involved a can of black spraypaint.  I decided the gold frame and mirror in my house needed to go, and I replaced them with flat black. 



 I bought this mirror on clearance for $14 at Kirklands 8 years ago and I'm loving it again in black.  {Yeah, I should have CLEANED it before posting pictures I guess.  I was kind of in a hurry}



 This framed print was also from Kirklands many years ago.  After I painted the frame black, I realized I no longer loved the print, so I'm not sure what to do with it now.  I hung an empty frame back on the wall, but I definitely need something in it.  I might try to craft something up...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...